• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Fusion

Global Moderator
I have no ****ing idea why Texas keeps pitching to Cabrera with runners on. We need to walk him EVERY time, even if that means loading the bases. He's going to keep getting RBI's otherwise.

Fusion

Global Moderator
AL Champs again! Back to the World Series to take care of some unfinished business. :)

Commiserations to the Tigers. They had a great season and have a classy team.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I know the Rangers' whole identity is built on being aggressive, but that hit and run play in the 1st inning was unwise. You have a runner on early against their ace, make him work out of that inning instead of giving him a free out on the bases.

Fusion

Global Moderator
0-0 in the 7th! Tense.
You're telling me! This has been incredible baseball and tense as can be. I was all but resigned to being down 0-2 and the series being over and then we make that comeback in the 9th. Whew. I must say I completely underestimated the Cards. I thought the Rangers would make quick work out of them. Boy was I wrong. This is anyone's series. Now they come to Texas, me likey that!

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well, that sucked ass. What a massacre. This Albert Pujols guy might just make it in the big leagues.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Derek Holand for President!! So what if he's 13? The kid's got balls! It's a shame that barely anyone in the country is watching this Series. It has been one of the most exciting World Series I've seen in my lifetime. On to Game 5, which is always the most pivotal game in a seven game series. In all likelihood, the series will be won tomorrow.

Last edited: