• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Yankees fans slowly heading for the exit. Is there a better sight in sports?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Indeed. A fly in the ointment, that.

Still, didn't expect them to bounce back so well in the next two games. Thought their heads would be down after that.
I would've bet any amount of money after that loss that we were getting swept. This team's character is something else.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Come to think of it, the Rangers have outplayed the Yankees in 25 of the 26 innings played so far this series.

Fusion

Global Moderator
This is great that Feliz is getting a chance to pitch in a pressure-free situation. Gets the nerves out of the way and get used to pitching at Yankee stadium in the playoffs

Fusion

Global Moderator
I could be wrong, but I believe this is the WORST playoff defeat for the Yankees in their history (in terms of runs). And it comes courtesy of the Rangers, of all teams. Life is good. :D

Fusion

Global Moderator
Benji Molina homers to give Texas a 5-3 lead!! Now can the Rangers bullpen hold this? Will be tough...

P.S: They should've reviewed that HR call. That was ****ing fan interference plain and simple.