• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Crushing loss. Must be demoralising. Hard to see them get over that. What a shame. :(

_Ed_

That'll be awesome.

In today's other game, SF beat the Phillies. :happy: Lincecum is a hero. Halladay got a loss. :-O

Fusion

Global Moderator
Lee's looking great, but the Yanks are working the pitch count. I want him to go the distance, don't trust our bullpen at all.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Lee has given us a brilliant 7 innings. I think it would be a lot to ask for him to pitch the 8th inning as well, considering the pitch count. So now comes the part where I'm constantly on the verge of a heart attack - the Rangers bullpen. :sweat:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Eek, Lee coming out to pitch the 8th! I guess with two lefties due up, the Rangers want him to at least start the inning.

_Ed_

Ooh. Two questionable calls in this AB.

Finally third strike called. 12 Ks now for Cliff!

Fusion

Global Moderator
I will personally start a campaign to legalize gay marraige in Texas - just so I can marry Cliff Lee. (He'll say yes to me for sure).