• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate seeing him in Phillies colours, but what a legend. Possibly my favourite pitcher in the game.

_Ed_

Rangers looking good. I wouldn't have expected them to roll the Rays, but they're in very good shape now.

_Ed_

****, Lincecum was bloody good today too. Great pitching so far this postseason.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Rangers looking good. I wouldn't have expected them to roll the Rays, but they're in very good shape now.
Pitching! Everyone knows what Cliff Lee can do but the other startes, specially CJ Wilson and Colby Lewis, have been outstanding all year. Combine that with a potent lineup, above average defense, and killer speed on the base paths, and you've got yourself a contending team.

_Ed_

Argh, so frustrating from the Reds today. Blew a lead with a couple of errors.

_Ed_

Fascinating series, this Rays-Rangers clash. Today's game has been intense.

_Ed_

Ooh. Exciting stuff.

The Twins are awful in the postseason, aren't they? They've lost 12 straight play-off games now, dating back to 2004. Tbf the Yankees looked scary good in that series.

_Ed_

Hoping for a Rays/Rangers v Giants World Series here. Would be great to see a team I don't dislike win for once.

Yankees v Phillies again would be unbearable.

Fusion

Global Moderator
This is as nervous as I've ever felt. Why can't the Rangers just have a blow-out and save me a heart attack?

Fusion

Global Moderator
That's 20 years of personal suffering over!! Rangers win their first playoff series. Bring on the Yanks!! :jump: :clapping: :clap: :cheers: