• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sportal Premier League Dream Team

steds

Hall of Fame Member
LOL @ Filan being 8.4 mil

KHIZANISHVILI, Zurab - 7.9 mil. Who the hell's he?

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just to give this a little bump. Ten signed up, so we need ten more in about four and a half days' time.

Some of last year's stars still to join: I'm looking at Burpey & SP here particularly... :p

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Just to give this a little bump. Ten signed up, so we need ten more in about four and a half days' time.

Some of last year's stars still to join: I'm looking at Burpey & SP here particularly... :p
I'll win it this season.

Don't quote me on that though.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think ill take it seriously this season rather than last years squad made up entirely of dutch and australian players

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Come on, only one more team needed to fill the league. 18 hours left...

Someone out there must have the stones for it! :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Week 1 results

Who's Alistair? 73 def by 99 the mingrats
Foreign FC 53 def by 78 13 weeks early
Ian Assault 62 def by 63 Dragons
Cheats & Divers 81 def by 89 Rod Hull Emu Army
AA returns 108 def 45 Team Matteh
***BJ*** 142 def 99 The Football Foxes
Quintins 90 def 41 PSV Eindhoven
Perth Glory 107 def 71 Tawonga Tigers
Glimt XI 66 def by 78 bringbacksven!
Watson's Cumbrians 70 def by 130 Sad Decadent XI

Marc takes the lead thanks to Matteh's poor performance. Jamee pretty unlucky to come up against topscoring ***BJ*** gets Marc in week 2 for his sins. Burke snatches a 1 point victory over Markus. Last seasons champ gets off to a slow start with a narrow loss at my hand.

Week 2 fixtures

Who's Alistair? v 13 weeks early
Foreign FC v Dragons
Ian Assault v Rod Hull Emu Army
Cheats & Divers v Team Matteh
AA returns v The Football Foxes
***BJ*** v PSV Eindhoven
Quintins v Tawonga Tigers
Perth Glory v bringbacksven!
Glimt XI v Sad Decadent XI
Watson's Cumbrians v the mingrats