• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NFL 2006 Season Thread

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
i would be but it turns out that its not on this monday but the monday after :( when im at school though i may tape it

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Crazy 1st half. Will settle down in the second but will still be messy due to the rain.

Hoping Manning can do it, but the Bears must be so happy with the conditions.

pinchy81

yay the Colts though i havent seen the whole game yet i still have to watch the last half though ill watch that later

The Baconator

Don't think Yank-ball's my kinda sport at all. Didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time, and lost the ball on lots of occasions. Decent spectacle.

Also, Prince should be shot for murdering the Foo Fighters like that.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Congrats to Manning and the Colts for finally winning the big one! Incidently, I loved the conditions the game was played in. The rain made the game harder, something both teams had to overcome. That's a unique aspect of Football in American sports. The game is played in hot weather, cold weather, rain, snow etc. IMO, there's nothing more pleasing than watching a football game being played in snowy conditions!