• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2006/07 Premiership Tipping Comp

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've set one up on OzTips. We had a fair bit of interest on the World Cup one, so hopefully there'll be a few takers for this. :)

Rules are v simple: one point for a correct tip (home win, away win or draw) & that's it!

Instructions on how to join as copied & pasted from the horse's mouth:

To Join

"CW Premiership Tipping 06/07"

1. Go to OzTips.com - http://www.OzTips.com.
2. Select "Register", and setup a User account (if you don't already have one at OzTips.com)
3. Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click on "Tipping" tab and then click "Join a Tipping Comp".
4. You will be asked for an OzTips Competition Number and Password.
The Comp you've been asked to join is:
Comp#: 81301
Password: CW
5. That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

----

All are welcome. More the merrier. May the best man win. Game of two halves, Brian. Etc, etc. :p

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be in once Talktalk sorts itself out and allows me to visit any website. Currently can't check my emails or use MSN or visit Oztips, but thankfully Cricketweb is fine.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Whats tipping exactly? Is it basically guessing whose winning any given match?

EDIT: Sigh, Shows you much I read the introductory post.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Would people be interested in one that's a bit more detailed?

Tipping scores and getting jokers etc.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Would people be interested in one that's a bit more detailed?

Tipping scores and getting jokers etc.
yeh i would be marc...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
marc71178 said:
OK then:

Register or log in to the game by visiting http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com.

Once you have logged in, click on the Mini-Leagues link on the right of the page and then enter the code 6d5Q-XTXD to join the private league.
Oi! Get your own thread! :D

Seriously tho, I'm in. Which chip is the "banker" & which is the "insurance" one? It's not immediately clear.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
BoyBrumby said:
I've set one up on OzTips. We had a fair bit of interest on the World Cup one, so hopefully there'll be a few takers for this. :)

Rules are v simple: one point for a correct tip (home win, away win or draw) & that's it!

Instructions on how to join as copied & pasted from the horse's mouth:

To Join

"CW Premiership Tipping 06/07"

1. Go to OzTips.com - http://www.OzTips.com.
2. Select "Register", and setup a User account (if you don't already have one at OzTips.com)
3. Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click on "Tipping" tab and then click "Join a Tipping Comp".
4. You will be asked for an OzTips Competition Number and Password.
The Comp you've been asked to join is:
Comp#: 81301
Password: CW
5. That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

----

All are welcome. More the merrier. May the best man win. Game of two halves, Brian. Etc, etc. :p
Just thought I'd give this a nudge. 9 already signed up. There must be more footy fans out there than that tho... :)

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
im in now.
I couldn't help but notice that i got 11th in the world cup oztips even though i had the net for about 4 days after the cup started :laugh: :p :cool:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm in.

They didn't have Exeter City (unbeaten in two ways so far this season) as fave team.

My knowledge of the rich-peoples league is fairly non-existant, so I feel I can triumphantly win the wooden spoon:)