• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football (soccer) HELP

archie mac

International Coach
I was wondering if some of the Football fans can direct me to a site where I may find out something about these two brothers?

AM Walters
PM Walters

I think they played about 1890 and there eldest brother may have died due to a Football injury

Cheers:)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All i could find were essentially trivia questions and answers about them.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
^ Wow, the guy in the photo is a very good looking chap, and no I dont mean you Fraz :laugh:

Bet he wished the endorsements available now were available then

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Goughy said:
^ Wow, the guy in the photo is a very good looking chap, and no I dont mean you Franz :laugh:

Bet he wished the endorsements available now were available then
Its Fraz not Franz and by the way what is the problem with Fraz?

archie mac

International Coach
steds said:
May I ask why you want to know about said brothers?
I am writing a book review and there is a character in the book who corners people and tells them about the brothers Walters, 'who gave up the game, so as not to upset their parents, after a brother had died from injuries during a game of football'

His nickname in the book is " the brothers Walters' :)