• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Socceroos and Australian Football

James

Cricket Web Owner
You can see the Fox Sports news item on the match on foxsports.com.au and then clicking the video link.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Phoenix drew 1-1 with Queensland on Sunday afternoon, watched some of the first half but then lost a bit of interest. Saw Kwasnik hit the crossbar though. With Smeltz and Kwasnik up front, thats not a bad striking pair.

speirz

State Vice-Captain
I guess so. I used to support the Wollongong Wolves but we got scrapped and play in the NSW Premier League now (which I follow reasonably keenly) and I don't support any of the teams. Sydney are scummy ****s and the rest, eh.
Big push to get the 'Gong back in though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I guess so. I used to support the Wollongong Wolves but we got scrapped and play in the NSW Premier League now (which I follow reasonably keenly) and I don't support any of the teams. Sydney are scummy ****s and the rest, eh.
The thought of a team getting "scrapped" is madness to me! Ah well, I guess that's the way in large parts of the world these days, franchises and the like. Wish the whites would be scrapped from the coca-cola tbh, could save myself a heap of time and money

speirz

State Vice-Captain
The thought of a team getting "scrapped" is madness to me! Ah well, I guess that's the way in large parts of the world these days, franchises and the like. Wish the whites would be scrapped from the coca-cola tbh, could save myself a heap of time and money
They did scrap the entire league though, not just one team. Only two sides were kept on for the new league.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, will be attending ****loads more games and I'll probably get heaps into it, if so.
Same with Canberra, I find it hard to get into the A-League because we don't have a team. There is a push here now to get 5000 foundation members to commit $200 each to show that we have the support and all that for a team when they expand from 10 to 12 teams.

speirz

State Vice-Captain
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/83465...oos-squad.aspx

Michael BEAUCHAMP Aalborg BK, Denmark
Mark BRESCIANO U.S. Citta di Palermo, Italy
Jacob BURNS FC Unirea Valahorum, Romania
David CARNEY Sheffield United FC, England
Scott CHIPPERFIELD FC Basel, Switzerland
Chris COYNE Colchester United FC, England
Ante COVIC Newcastle Jets, Australia
Jason CULINA PSV Eindhoven, Netherlands
Bruce DJITE Genclerbirligi SK, Turkey