• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Socceroos and Australian Football

Redbacks

International Captain
dead set FIFA have to introduce a yellow card for players who get stretchered off and come straight back on.

Redbacks

International Captain
Can't believe Ange quit. Did all the work to get us there and doesn't get to see it through.

Should the FFA go down the route:

1) get the best manager with a sole focus only on success at this WC, or
2) appoint a longer term coach for the next 4 years also?

I think we should probably get a world class manager to take the job just for the WC, might see us outperform current expectations.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Really enjoying watching the Jets this year. They were helped massively by Williams going off early and Milligan having a brain snap tonight, but I love watching a team who's not afraid to play through a defense and Dimi Petratos is playing like an absolute gun. Good stuff.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Shame for the Jets. Would have loved to see them go from the bottom straight to the top. Victory a bit lucky but were excellent in the second half at 1-0.

The O'Donovan send off has to be one of the most insane challenges I've ever seen. He could play fullback for the Storm :ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aussie Bert embracing the One-in-All-in aspect of Australian sporting culture. He get it. He gets us. That's why we'll win the whole shebang.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No fan at all of Craig Foster as a pundit or commentator, but fmd he's done a great job leading the campaign to get that young fella back from Thailand to Australia. Fair play to him