• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Socceroos and Australian Football

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Early 2008, I think.

There's nothing official yet, in the way of groups and what not, as FIFA are yet to (in my knowledge) release the coefficients for each confederation for 2010 which will dictate the qualification path for Asia.

Cloete

International Captain
Roar 5 - 0 Knights.

Knights were poor but QLD would have beaten anyone with the way they played tongiht. Great midfield performance, great movement off the ball and a great game. QLD look good, damn good.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SBS - *******s.

Finally found a way of watching A-League highlights online (as i don't live in Aus, it's not on TV) and SBS have removed the Sports tab in their online viewer thing. :@

Cloete

International Captain
James said:
Roar 5 - Knights 0

and I thought the Knights were improving.....
They are. The Roar would have demolished anyone last night.

Also Niven was a but stupid has he played 1 up front all night with wing forwards and it just didn't work. They couldn't keep possession of the ball. Really needed 2 strikers and maybe an AM there.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
SBS - *******s.

Finally found a way of watching A-League highlights online (as i don't live in Aus, it's not on TV) and SBS have removed the Sports tab in their online viewer thing. :@
might be something on foxsports.com.au

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Matteh said:
SBS - *******s.

Were you trying to access it throught the main SBS site or the world game website?

I wasn't aware they did any streaming at all but on the world game website they have a link to a news reel that plays A-League highlights, amongst other things, lifted off Toyota World Sports and the World Game show on Sunday arvos.

http://g6publish.videodome.com/sbs/worldsport/

That's the direct link. A-league is under "World Game tv".

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Birtannia said:
Were you trying to access it throught the main SBS site or the world game website?

I wasn't aware they did any streaming at all but on the world game website they have a link to a news reel that plays A-League highlights, amongst other things, lifted off Toyota World Sports and the World Game show on Sunday arvos.

http://g6publish.videodome.com/sbs/worldsport/

That's the direct link. A-league is under "World Game tv".