• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Roddick Foundation Fund Raiser!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Goughy said:
therefore Im not saying this is wrong or criticising.

but I think its a little ****ed up that a serious thread for a good cause it hijacked for comedic purposes and killed before it had any chance to gain momentum.

Hmmm, how else are people supposed to take that other than as a criticism?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Voltman said:
Hmmm, how else are people supposed to take that other than as a criticism?
Because I was stating my opinion. Im not saying that what has been written is wrong but that I dont like it. Noone in this world has to think like I do and therefore I was expressing a personal opinion rather than a blanket criticism.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
But your opinion is a criticism, though it's still yours only and we don't agree with it.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
But your opinion is a criticism, though it's still yours only and we don't agree with it.
Fine, but as stated by someone else earlier "Anything Goes", so my post is a response to others and is just as legitimate.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Goughy said:
Fine, but as stated by someone else earlier "Anything Goes", so my post is a response to others and is just as legitimate.
You got me totally wrong. It's fine for you to state your opinion and I encourage it. I was just clarifying that an opinion can be a criticism. Let's not get our knickers in a knot here, play on.