• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andy Roddick Foundation Fund Raiser!

open365

International Vice-Captain
No offence Piper, but what were you hoping to acheive with this thread? I doubt wether anyone on this forum lives within 50 miles of you, it's not as if you could meet up with other CWebbers in the name of Andy Roddick and raise money.

Piper

International Captain
The point of the thread, which i now see was a mistake, was not just for people who live by me but there will be people around the world doing it when i sort it all out. But if no one wants to help then fine!

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Maybe you should have given us some direction or details as to how we could help exactly.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I know this is Off-Topic and I know anything goes and therefore Im not saying this is wrong or criticising.

but I think its a little ****ed up that a serious thread for a good cause it hijacked for comedic purposes and killed before it had any chance to gain momentum.

Piper, unlucky girl. Im sure you will find a way to help Roddicks kids :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
If you look at my post, she never gave us any direction or details. If she expected help she should have told us something more specific, not just a vague sentence that she wants our help. I don't think anyone has been disrespectful yet and if Piper specifies how she wants us to help, I'm sure the great majority of people will react positively. If people act like this at that point, I would have to agree it's in bad taste.

But until then, anything goes.

Piper

International Captain
Ok guys all i want you do is a sponsered walk, run car wash or what ever its ur choice what you do. Sorry if ive sounded a little *****y. I will be trying to get in touch with AR Foundation about everything soon. What you do to raise the money is totally ur choice. As long as the money is raised is the important thing. Who wants to be involved?