• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super International Cricket - Name Your XI

The_Gaz

Cricket Spectator
This thread needs to be bumped...too awesome to not continue...

My brother and i could never play against each other because invariably the bowling player would choose some part time spinner, do a double tap on Y at the top of the mark and get bowled's and LBW's galore...fisticuffs would then follow...

i see an Ashes game is out soon, no doubt it will fail to live up to the SIC high mark of cricket gaming...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
3. G Asif - a somewhat controversial selection for the number three positioin, but has matured greatly recently. Lovely off his pads, and is very good square of the wicket. Has matured greatly in recent times, and batting him at three gives the next batsman his preferred position.
4. G Allen - What more needs to be said? His blazing back foot cover drives genuinely intimidate bowlers, while his running between wickets and legside play can never be underestimated. Personally view him as the best player in the world.
Personally reckon Asif has pipped Allen over the last 15 years to be the best batsman in the world.

Misk

Cricket Spectator
Sorry to bump, but I dug my copy out this evening and had a question. Does anyone remember a bald looking batsman (not the same as Valeri from Australia or Smith from NZ) in the game? He seemed one of the best, but I can't for the life of me find him in the game. I thought that he played for England, but no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.