• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2006-07

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Craig said:
I was talking about David Beckham.

EDIT - that's just asking for a scathing response by SP.

If I were a new member on here and didn't know any better I would have said he was a Middlesborough fan :p :laugh:
Well he's Scottish so his footballing opinion is of no concern, unless he's talking about the dangers of playing nations with a population of 50,000.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mighty Whites face Oldham at home first up. Our new manager is their old manager. :) Hoping for another 4-0, that'll be nice hey SKD?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Mighty Whites face Oldham at home first up. Our new manager is their old manager. :) Hoping for another 4-0, that'll be nice hey SKD?

Prenton park not a happy hunting ground for us so probably will be another 4-0. Though i must warn you we lost home and away without scoring a goal against Rotherham last year so you never know. It'll be good to get the game out of the way early though

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
Champions League is now not considered a major European competition?
mistake there, i meant they could win every competition in England & the champions league..

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
Gah, I was planning on starting this thread.

Meh.

(Chelsea to win everything, btw)
In the past 3 years, THE 3 greats of CW have started the English Football Season threads.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
In the past 3 years, THE 3 greats of CW have started the English Football Season threads.
Nonsense the triumvirate of 'Clubshub', 'Ch00baka', 'I Slept with your mom' don't start threads

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
yea i know he hasn't been too prolific of late, but he is top foward when i good form & if we want to challenge Chelsea for the title if he gets back in form could be useful.

Other than that we need to sign some more strikers & mid-fielders i.e Carrick if they can get him from the spurs, Vieira if Juve gets relegated, Gilardino if he wants to come to England, Torres if he want to come to England as well.