• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melbourne Cup Challenge/Frankie Dettori Racing

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the anticipated release of Melbourne Cup Challenge/Frankie Dettori Racing is drawing near, and we finally have a decent review of the game..

A Online Racing forum im a member of had its owner get access into the E3 convention last week and spoke with people involved with the game and got a trial...

A very good preview for all Horse Racing fans...

ORL World Preview

On another note, are there any members here who own Starters Orders 2?

A great PC game for the horse racing fans... Basically you are the trainer of a stable of horses, you buy, breed, train and race horses in a bid to become the greatest trainer..

Its a super game and after a few seasons playing i have now joined an online league where i enter my home bred horses in races against other peoples horses from around the world.. I recommend anyone interested in horse racing have a look at this game...

Blaze

Banned
Is this the game made by Mario and co? I am still ****ed off at them for their lacklustre rugby league 2 effort, and then their reaction to the criticism...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SO2 is a great game, easily my favourite racing game of the ones I've played. This one looks pretty good, will probably end up getting it and hopefully won't be disappointed.

benchmark00

I love horse racing games.

Did you, or anyone, play the online betting game they had on the Tooheys website for a couple of years? Me and my mates were addicted.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it is, and they have been very very secretive about this game, but from all reports from Jim(the Writer, who has played every horse racing game available) it is a very promising game..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
_Ed_ said:
SO2 is a great game, easily my favourite racing game of the ones I've played. This one looks pretty good, will probably end up getting it and hopefully won't be disappointed.
Ed, are you a member of the ORL World Forums? or the online racing game??

I've only recently joined, its taken me 10 seasons to get my stable to anywhere near being competitive to go online...

_Ed_

Blewy said:
Ed, are you a member of the ORL World Forums? or the online racing game??

I've only recently joined, its taken me 10 seasons to get my stable to anywhere near being competitive to go online...
I'm on the forums but haven't got any horses good enough to compete online yet. I'll get there.

Hoggy31

International Captain
How good was that one in game arcades, where you would ride the horse and you'd have the whip buttons and whats not. I spent many a dollar on that.

benchmark00

Hoggy31 said:
How good was that one in game arcades, where you would ride the horse and you'd have the whip buttons and whats not. I spent many a dollar on that.
Final Furlong.

Quality game.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well after a looong wait, Melbourne Cup is finally to be released on the 26th of October....

A demo has been released which you can download from http://www.melbournecupchallenge.com/ (im currently downloading it now) From all reports the game is very very good..

I've pre-ordered mine and cannot wait!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Well after a looong wait, Melbourne Cup is finally to be released on the 26th of October....

A demo has been released which you can download from http://www.melbournecupchallenge.com/ (im currently downloading it now) From all reports the game is very very good..

I've pre-ordered mine and cannot wait!!!

i downloaded it and its quality just won my first race as a jockey in the melbourne cup......it looks like a quality horse race game. can not wait till it comes out.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
i downloaded it and its quality just won my first race as a jockey in the melbourne cup......it looks like a quality horse race game. can not wait till it comes out.
That wouldnt have been the Melbourne Cup Bugs, you can only race over 2500m in the demo..