• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mundine v Green

howardj

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
Ah. Ta. Doesn't mention him ever being a World Champ like howard said tho. Mind you, with the alphabet-soup titles around nowadays he could quite easily have been.
He was a WBC World Interim Champion, a report says.

That boxing vernacular is quite confusing. :laugh:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Most hyped fight in Australian history. Been hearing about it for years...when's the actual bout?

howardj

International Coach
James90 said:
Most hyped fight in Australian history. Been hearing about it for years...when's the actual bout?
Wednesday night - breaks up the working week nicely.

Telecast starts at 5:30pm.

Hope the fight is a little later

I'd imagine it will start around 8-9pm

cameeel

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
1. Does anyone care?
2. Is anyone going to watch the fight?
3.Who do you think will win?
1) No
2) No
3) Don't Care. It's a stupid excuse for a sport with no place in so called 'civilised society'

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
James90 said:
I can't find it on any station...not even Fox.
It's pay-per-view on Foxtel. If you put on Main Event right now, there's a marathon of Green and Mundine fights, as a lead up to fight on wednesday. You have to order it, probably costs 20 or 30 bucks or something. Alternatively, just go to the pub.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now just in case those three didn't make it clear James, it's pay-per-view.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Current odds...

Winner
-----------
A Mundine $1.80
D Green $2.05

How Will The Fight End?
------------------------------------
Green by KO/TKO $3.10
Mundine by Decision $3.15
Mundine by KO/TKO $3.80
Green by Decision $4.50
Fight Drawn $17.00
Disqualification $23.00

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't know there was such thing as an outdoor fight. Can't imagine a boxing event being rained on, not that it would really matter i guess.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope Green belts him into Oblivion... Mundane is the biggest joke in Australian sport.. He is "supposedly" the best at any sport he attempts, and for anyone to compare themselves with Ali is a disgrace....

Knock his head off Danny boy!!!!

1 punch is all it will take, yes Mundane is quick but if he lets his guard down for 1 second, the Glass jaw he inherited off his old man will come to the fore...