• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ v AUS Rugby League Test- May 5

Natman20

International Debutant
Go NZ! I've followed the warriors for a couple years but not so much other NZ players in other teams unless they are playing the warriors so I don't really know much about them. It will be a hard one for both teams but i'm sad to say that I think Aus will win how negative of me.

Blaze

Banned
1. Mini
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Tahu
6. Lockyer (c)
7. Johns
8. Civoniceva
9. Buderus
10. Mason
11. Hindmarsh
12. O'Donnell
13. Kennedy

14. Thurston
15. O'Meley
16. Menzies
17. Simpson

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
Anderson
Asotasi
Cayless
Cayless
Faalogo
Faiumu
Kidwell
Lueluia
Marshall
Matai
Pritchard
Toopi
Webb
Whatuira
Wiki
Vagana
SBW
Tupou
Webster
lol Matai :lol:

I guess his just there to carry the drinks around.

Blaze

Banned
1. Webb
2. Tupou
3. Whatuira
4. Matai
5. Webster
6. Vagana
7. Luelaui
8. Wiki
9. Faiumu
10. Asotasi
11. Kidwell
12. Pritchard
13. Anderson

14. Marshall
15. SBW
16. Cayless
17. Cayless

18. Faalogo
19. Toopi

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I haven't seen much of the Warriors games but surely he can't be playing that bad that Matai is infront of him? :wacko:

Blaze

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
lol Matai :lol:

I guess his just there to carry the drinks around.
probably, but I am ****ed off with Toopi so I would have him in the side. Hape should be in the mix but apparently isn't there due to personal reasons. Soiola would have made his debut if he hadn't been injured. Matai is average but is playing well.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Simon and Kyle's reaction will be priceless about Hodges no selection...
I think the general Queensland reaction going to be funny, with only three QLDers in the side. There are more QLDers in the Kiwi side then the Australian team. :laugh:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BBC said:
<Leuluai and Cayless. Superleague players. Aren't we great? Blah blah blah.>

They would have been joined by Bulls star Shontayne Hape and Wakefield's David Solomona but Hape opted out and Solomana had passport difficulties.
For shame, Shontayne. For shame. Solomona was probably for the best, though. And what does "passport difficulties" mean? Did he lose it? :laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
For shame, Shontayne. For shame. Solomona was probably for the best, though. And what does "passport difficulties" mean? Did he lose it? :laugh:
:laugh:

Probably found out he was here illegally & couldn't get back in if he left...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussie forwards will get monstered... Benji and SBW off the bench will cause all hell for the Aussies as well... Anyone thinking this will be a walkover needs their head read... Especially after Johns performance against souths today... He was ordinary at best...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Simon and Kyle's reaction will be priceless about Hodges no selection...
absolute ********, again last night (like the rest of the season) Cooper was crap and let down his team while Hodges dominated and stood out in a side coming 3rd...'**** the selectors, **** nsw, they can have their crappy test team and let Hodges do the talking in Origin when he runs rings around their little ****** cooper...