• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Dream Team 2006

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why the hell didn't Steve Johnson play round 1 for Geelong?

He was one of my supposed to be genius value for money buys this season, and he doesn't even play round 1.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
www.fanfooty.com.au for up to date scores (Dream Team and Super Coach) of players.

Its going to take some time to get used to Super Coach, because a player can do well in DT but pretty ordinarily in SC since it takes into account Champion Data rather than the DT scoring format.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Jono said:
Why the hell didn't Steve Johnson play round 1 for Geelong?

He was one of my supposed to be genius value for money buys this season, and he doesn't even play round 1.
His ankle is still stuffed from when he jumped over a fence at a pub.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Buddhmaster said:
What's this super coach business
The same as DT, except uses Champion Data rather than the DT scoring system.

And Jack are you being serious or was that a joke, because I really gotta know :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pretty poor scores from myself this round, but I'm not too disappointed considering I've got a few injuries and no shows. Plus the new emergency rule from your reserves was unknown to me until after lock out :(

If fanfooty.com.au is accurate, I should get 1467 from my CW Dream Team, and 1416 from my other one with my mates (money on the line in that one :ph34r: )

Last edited: