• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 Tipping Contest

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Tim said:
Interesting, Blues now 0-2.
If they continue to slide, mark my words the drums will be beating on talkback radio as to why David Nucifora (Australian) is coaching an NZ team. But I hope it doesn't come to that.

My Uncle Todd Blackadder reckons Canterbury are gonna win it again. I wouldn't bet against him.
The drums have already started beating. Golightly and Gifford were pulling the knives out this morning.

Why does your uncle not know who plays in the Super 14? :p

It's the "Crusaders"...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Doug Golightly is an idiot though. I would only listen to his show to laugh.....at him.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I only listened to him as I was too hungover and lazy to change the car stereo on my drive back from Dunedin.

simmy

International Regular
Watched a bit of the Reds Crusaders game this morning. How hot is it down under? Must be baking even at night.

Carter's kicking was hilarious! 2 from 7 at one point.

cometer

State Regular
simmy said:
Watched a bit of the Reds Crusaders game this morning. How hot is it down under? Must be baking even at night.

It depends where abouts in Australia. In queensland during summer it's quite hot although i'm further south so my opinion might not be as correct as someone who lives there :). I know Canberra gets quite warm in summer like in the mid 30's.

simmy

International Regular
cometer said:
It depends where abouts in Australia. In queensland during summer it's quite hot although i'm further south so my opinion might not be as correct as someone who lives there :). I know Canberra gets quite warm in summer like in the mid 30's.
Thats ridiculous heat to be playing rugby in.

Blaze

Banned
Cometer -12
Right arm fast - 11
Shaka - 11
Cloete - 11
Voltman- 10
Jamee999- 10
Brumby - 10
33/3from3.3 - 10
Somerset- 9
Broncoman - 9
Lord - 9
Blaze - 8
Burkey- 6
Hoggy- 4

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
Cometer -12
Right arm fast - 11
Shaka - 11
Cloete - 11
Voltman- 10
Jamee999- 10
Brumby - 10
33/3from3.3 - 10
Somerset- 9
Broncoman - 9
Lord - 9
Blaze - 8
Burkey- 6
Hoggy- 4
Now ordered :)

Blaze

Banned
Hurricanes v Cats
Force v Chiefs
Stormers v Brumbies
Crusaders v Sharks
Reds v Blues
Bulls v Waratahs
Cheetahs v Highlanders

Match of the Round will be Cheetahs Highlanders.