• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can anyone help me in CM4?

DJellett

International Debutant
Yeah Im having a problem, when i launch game for the first time an error message pops up: "Unable to access full screen mode"

Can anyone assist?

PY

International Coach
Check what the instructions say about maximum resolution, you could have your screen too high or low for the game to run as CM4 is older than some of our members. :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
glad to see you agree andy, i played it earlier today actually, in 2007 gamewise at the moment and going strong. It seems to be one of those games that you can leave for ages but then always come back and remember what a decent piece of software it really is and learn to love it all over again.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
sledger said:
glad to see you agree andy, i played it earlier today actually, in 2007 gamewise at the moment and going strong. It seems to be one of those games that you can leave for ages but then always come back and remember what a decent piece of software it really is and learn to love it all over again.
Couldnt agree more mate!

Agent TBY

International Captain
DJellett said:
Yeah Im having a problem, when i launch game for the first time an error message pops up: "Unable to access full screen mode"

Can anyone assist?
You could try this.

Right-click on the shortcut, go to properties, shortcut, and where the target file is mentioned, add a "-windowed" (without the quotes) at the end, after hitting space.

DJellett

International Debutant
Indeed it was graphics, looks like I need a new video card driver. Problem being, dunno what sort of video card i have. Sorry to be a pain but is there any way to find out?

DJellett

International Debutant
Thanks, it's not on this PC but I'll try it when I get home. The computer I'm trying to run it on is not connected to the Internet, can I still get the correct drivers for my video card?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
DJellett said:
Thanks, it's not on this PC but I'll try it when I get home. The computer I'm trying to run it on is not connected to the Internet, can I still get the correct drivers for my video card?
What you'll have to do is link to that site, make a note of the salient points, go back to the other pooter, try the suggestions, identify what the graphics card is, go back to the netty pooter, go to the card manufacturer's website or a generic driver site, download the latest version of the driver (if available) to a floppy or burn it onto a CD rom and then copy it in from there.

Remember to take a backup of the one you are replacing