• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2009 RU 6 Nations Fantasy Comp

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I know there's a few fans of the senior Rugby code out there in CW, so wondered if anyone's up for a Fantasy competition? You can sign up here:

http://scrum.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

After you've registered to join the CW league click on the "Private League" link & enter the name "CW" and the League PIN "322".

Closing date 4th Feb. :)

PY

International Coach
I'll be turd but I'm definitely game. I shall start the selection process tomorrow. :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
I know there's a few fans of the senior Rugby code out there in CW, so wondered if anyone's up for a Fantasy competition?
I'm in, but you're kidding yourself there Dale

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I'm in, under no pretences that I know anything about/give a shiny crap about the code.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Same here, I'll have a go - what do I care if my knowledge of puffs rugby is exposed and I'm embarrassed by a bunch of no-necks?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just thought I'd give this a nudge as it's now only six days to the big KO.

Six teams in thus far, be nice if we could make double figures at least! :)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've joined but I didn't follow the Six Nations much last year, so I've just picked players I've heard of basically... that's about as deep as it got.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I'm trying to join but it won't let me log in due to inactivity in the last 20 minutes.

anyone else have this problem because i really want to play.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
It wasn't evolution, but improvement
Explain to me how league is senior.

As far as I can see, in terms of playing numbers, popularity, global impact, and the actual time it's been in existence, rugby union is senior.

I'd love for you to show me otherwise.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
Explain to me how league is senior.

As far as I can see, in terms of playing numbers, popularity, global impact, and the actual time it's been in existence, rugby union is senior.

I'd love for you to show me otherwise.
Haha, my original comment to Dale should have had a :p

And yes, what you have just said there is correct, I'm not going to dispute that.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bump.

Still 3 days to register people! :) Teams already entered:

Entering Church Daily
Rod Hull's Emu XV
Best of Brit
Xtreme XV
Jamee's Egg Chasers
Two too many players
AA does Rugby?
Scaly Piscine XV