• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fm2006

nibbs

International Captain
my first season has become a struggle. i've made some smart purchases but chelsea are only running second, ffs. to my relief though i was offered a new contract, extending my current deal by 2 years, although i don't think i'll be able to win the premiership this season.

what i'd like to know is, what are some simple steps i could use to make my team more efficient and awesome.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nibbs i have found that changing tactics when u get into a lead is a good thing. i have plenty more and will offer it to ya shortly.

Cloete

International Captain
nibbs said:
mark, just go
You tell him Kurt!

Anyway how's your season going with Chelsea? I'm a bit disappointed you aren't the Knights IMO. Brockey could be scoring hattricks under you! HATTRICKS KURT!