• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst sport to watch?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
please add the following sports
swimming (is that even a sport)
AFL
rugby yawnion
atheletics

delete there
tennis
golf
badminton

then i will consider voting

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
How can u say Horse Racing is boring????
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

It is one of the best sports to watch, even without money riding on it, and when therre is it just makes it even more entertaining....
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Simon

Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
How can u say Horse Racing is boring????
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

It is one of the best sports to watch, even without money riding on it, and when therre is it just makes it even more entertaining....
:D:D:D:D:D:D
It's not good when you lose

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Never Said it was...
;););););):P:P:P:P:P:P

But u gotta be in it to win it...

and the more u bet the more u win...

MrPerko

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hmmmm.... too hard to choose from - they're all good to watch. But if I had to choose - probably Chess.... however.....

Did you guys hear that the IOC (Olympic Commitee) rejected a proposal to include Chess in the Olympics, as they said that it is less-of a sport and more-of an intellectual game.

I totally disagree. You use your leg muscles in the 100 metre sprints, your upper body in shot-put.... and you use your brain muscle in chess!!!

See... perfectly resonable!!!

(actually... in retrospect, it may have been the Commonwealth Games committee that rejected it - can anyone clarify this??)

Simon

i was reading just the other day that chess was supposed to be included as a trial sport at sydney 2000. But something happened to prevent it taking place, not sure what though.
But i cant see the point of watching a chess game, its not like you can cheer or anything.
Imagine trying to start a mexican wave at a game of chess.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Even though I love playing it...golf is the worst sport to watch. It puts me to sleep without even trying!

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
golf isnt a good watching game
tennis isnt good either unless someone nice is playing(eg anna kornikova)

they are all better to play

Kimbo

International Debutant
It would be so great now that I think about it...
imagine this:
NZ in lane one, Aus in lane 2, England lane 3 etc...
England gets away to a great start, Aus is catching up, NZ has fallen asleep at the startline, England stops a metre before the finish and starts singing "Bohemian Rhapsody", Aus joins in, england and aussie are hugging eachother. NZ wakes up, makes up lost ground, gets a bit angry at the singing, tries to jab the other competitors, misses completely but momentum takes him over the finish line where takes a leak...:P

Thats entertainment!