• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst sport to watch?

Kimbo

International Debutant
But then, whats this, blood tests show a blood alcohol level below requirements. India cheated...
They have brought the sport of drunken sack racing into disrepute...

Anoop

U19 12th Man
sorry to dissapoint you Kim..

AP : World Sack Racing Association (WSRA) has recieved an appeal from the Indian team against the cheating they were accused of.

After two minutes of intense discussion, WSRA reviewed thier actions stating that Indians were drunk enough to participate and hence declared number 1.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Stop Dragging Threads Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloete

International Captain
jamee999 said:
Stop Dragging Threads Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamee raises a very very very very good point. That taht has been raised many many many many times.

PLESAE STOP DRAGGING THREADS UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

ReallyCrazy

Banned
chess is an awesome game to play but yea i agree boring to watch.

golf is pretty cool to watch. i used to get bored watching it but now i like it after i understood the game better.

but tennis i used to enjoy watching...now it sucks.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Apologies for the spade-work, but I thought this question musta been asked before so I used the old search button before starting a new one & lo-and-behold: there it was.

Anyway, it's horse racing for me too. If you take the gambling away you're basically left with a contest to see which equine quadruped with an anorexic Mick riding him can outrun other equine quadrupeds with similar unfed Paddies onboard. I'm a pretty general sports fan & will watch most things, but the gee-gees aren't for me.

In the days before satellite TV I was always well gutted when "Grandstand" or "World of Sport" was dedicated to it. I used to live in fear of the words "& now the 2.30 from Haydock". Even now Channel 4 still leaves the tests for some poxy 4 furlong gubbins! :@

& what's with the random killing of horses too? I don't know if there's a veterinarian equivalent of the Hippocratic Oath, but it sure doesn't include horses. Some poor nag gets a slight case of the sniffles & out comes the 12-bore! :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BoyBrumby said:
Apologies for the spade-work, but I thought this question musta been asked before so I used the old search button before starting a new one & lo-and-behold: there it was.

Anyway, it's horse racing for me too. If you take the gambling away you're basically left with a contest to see which equine quadruped with an anorexic Mick riding him can outrun other equine quadrupeds with similar unfed Paddies onboard. I'm a pretty general sports fan & will watch most things, but the gee-gees aren't for me.

In the days before satellite TV I was always well gutted when "Grandstand" or "World of Sport" was dedicated to it. I used to live in fear of the words "& now the 2.30 from Haydock". Even now Channel 4 still leaves the tests for some poxy 4 furlong gubbins! :@

& what's with the random killing of horses too? I don't know if there's a veterinarian equivalent of the Hippocratic Oath, but it sure doesn't include horses. Some poor nag gets a slight case of the sniffles & out comes the 12-bore! :D
Yep I can't stand horse racing either, golf is also a pretty awful game to watch. So it follows that BBC follows plenty of both.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Ive found a major love for watching badminton now.. Shame Skyb are too busy showing Horse Racing and Darts..

I find Snooker pretty appaling to watch although it is good to play

kof98

U19 12th Man
I play chess a lot but watching a game of chess is boring. Especially if its a tournament as each game usually three hours (for international tournaments it's much longer!) so there would be a lot of waiting involved for the spectators (generally the other players in the tournament).