• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst sport to watch?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I thought the same as Smitteh tbf until I went to a football game. Completely changes your view of the sport. Been loving it more and more since and watching it really gives an appreciation for the mental aspect of it, which admittedly doesn't apply to every player on the field. Would much rather watch it over baseball and maybe even soccer.

Ponting Man

School Boy/Girl Captain
Horse riding is so gay and one of the most boring but i have to say golf is i always fall asleep watching golf all it is a guy hitting a ball wow takes 10 minutes just to reach the ball from where he hit it:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Agree with Smith to be honest. Hate Gridiron (unless it is the Superbowl when I can tolerate it).

Same goes for most Seppo sports - can't stand baseball and moreso ****ing basketball.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Love American sports, they're gun, I prefer them (well, NFL and baseball, a bit meh on basketball, and hockey's cool when they smash each other) to pretty much all non-cricket sports...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought the same as Smitteh tbf until I went to a football game. Completely changes your view of the sport. Been loving it more and more since and watching it really gives an appreciation for the mental aspect of it, which admittedly doesn't apply to every player on the field. Would much rather watch it over baseball and maybe even soccer.
It's pretty heavily Americanised though. Plus there's ad-breaks at the end of every play.

The most boring sports for me are the ones labelled "XTREME!!!!!! HARDCORE!!!!! RADICAL!!!!!", marketed by Bam Margera and shown to a soundtrack by Sum 41.