• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eddie Guerrero passes away.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I don't know why I feel this deserves a thread, with all the people ribbing Pro-Wrestling. I never thought this business would ever bring a tear to my eye, but it has tonight. It might be fake, it might be just entertainment, but this guy was an entertainer of the highest degree. Eddie, why couldn't you lie, cheat, steal your way out of this??

Rest In Peace.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
:-O :-O :-O :-O :cry: :cry: :cry:

WOW... How did this happen?? I was only watching him the other day and all seemed fine...

A very very sad day... RIP Latino Heat!!!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Who was the last one to die in the ring? Owen Hart? I'm surprised I know this considering my disdain for wrestling.

Agent TBY

International Captain
As far as I know, Owen Hart, yes.

Eddie was found dead in his hotel room, cause of death is still uncertain.

Piper

International Captain
I wasnt really a fan of his but he was still entertaining, although sometimes a little irretating. But its so sad! RIP!

masterblaster

International Captain
One of the true legends of Professional Wrestling and one of the greatest champions the sport has ever produced, Eddie Guerrero was entertaining and technically brilliant in the ring.

The thing that saddens me is that he was much too young to pass away, and the man had overcome some staggering personal battles with substance abuse and still after fighting so hard to keep living, he's gone, just like that.

The wrestling world will be a poorer place without him.

RIP Eddie,

You'll be missed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Easily one of the most talented wrestlers to set foot in a WWE ring in the past 10-20 years. Plus he could work the mic like very few others could. I was shattered when I found out about his death this morning. Could not believe it.

The fact that the guy has a substance and alcohol problem, and despite managing to overcome them still died at only 38 years old is so sad.

RIP Eddie. :(

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
one of the most underrated ever. according to chavo he just celebrated 4 years of sobriety too

oh god.....

:( :( :(

RIP

nibbs

International Captain
i was watching wrestling at my cousins recently. isn't he the current champion???

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember him. I was a big WCW fan back in the day and his was certainly one of the most entertaining, but I did love to hate him. What a shock! I might play WCW v nWo Revenge on n64 in memory

RIP

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoa, this guy is dead?! I watched WWE a few weeks ago, and he was tormenting some Rey Mysterio guy about his son..

Anyway, everyone realises wrestling is all acting right?...

RIP

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Robertinho said:
Whoa, this guy is dead?! I watched WWE a few weeks ago, and he was tormenting some Rey Mysterio guy about his son..

Anyway, everyone realises wrestling is all acting right?...

RIP
Oh Rob

Pretty surprised to hear this, especially seeing him on TV just yesterday

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This is a very devastating news for all the fans Eddie touched through his art, his personailty. I am one of them.

RIP Eddie.