• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richie Benauds Greatest XI dvd Good or Bad?

Good or Bad?

• Good

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anything Richie endorses is generally ok

(not tried any of his 'Hobart Muddy' or 'Nuits St Wagga-Wagga' wines yet though)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I have it, and generally, it`s pretty crap. Good to see some footage of the older players, but there are plenty of DVDs with that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is it exactly the same thing that they showed on TV here in Aus some time ago? With the dreaded Mark Nicholas talking to Richie and stuff?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't think I could buy a DVD with Mark Nicholas on it. Even if Richie was talking about past greats.

Shounak

Banned
luckyeddie said:
Anything Richie endorses is generally ok

(not tried any of his 'Hobart Muddy' or 'Nuits St Wagga-Wagga' wines yet though)
He also endorsed Survivor.. As did Greigy and all of the other members of the Commentary box..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
vic_orthdox said:
He might have even endorsed the Joe Schmo show at one stage... :ph34r:
I liked that show, it was funny :D

The guy that used to go on most about that show was Mark Taylor. He'd always be on commentary when they had to advertise that show.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Jono said:
I liked that show, it was funny :D

The guy that used to go on most about that show was Mark Taylor. He'd always be on commentary when they had to advertise that show.
Just like how Bill Lawry was always conveniently in the commentary box for the drinks break during the Super Series to give Melbourne a spruik...