• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Rugby Stats...... Where the heck are they??

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've searched everywhere online for comprehensive Test Rugby statistics. Where are they??

I appreciate that there won't be really detailed stats like cricket, but all I've found is a few basic stats such as top tryscorers, top pointscorers and most test caps.

I'd like to see maybe the 30 top try scorers, tests per try stats and Top try per position. I remember either planetrugby or scrum.com having some good stats a while ago but they seem to have disappeared.

Help :ph34r:

Whilst on the subject.......Test rugby league stats would be appreciated too

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
For matches involving the All Blacks, go to Rugby Museum.

Scrum.com does have some international stats, but pretty much results of games. Planet Rugby removed its stats due to database costs or some rubbish excuse like that.

There's another one set up by some Kiwi guy - it's called Pick And Go - but I'm not sure of the exact URL. However, that's pretty much just match results too.