• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIFA 06 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Which of these latest Soccer games is better in your opinion?

• Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA Soccer 2005

• Other (please mention in your post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
havnt played either yet but pro evolutuion has always been better in the past so i assume this one wil be better aswell.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
I've played FIFA 06 and I can't really say its up to much, PES5 isn't out yet but the chances are it'll be much better.

Shoaib

Banned
The Baconator said:
I've played FIFA 06 and I can't really say its up to much, PES5 isn't out yet but the chances are it'll be much better.
I've played both & IMHO,PES5 is is lot better because KONAMI has improved graphics,gameplay & a much detailed MASTER LEAGUE containing European teams.The signature moves e.g Ronaldinho's flipflap is also there.FIFA 06 is the best game of the FIFA series but stil millions of miles from being the best.I don't see EA SPORTS making a better game than Pro Evo in next 5 years atleast.

twctopcat

International Regular
Played PE4 and FIFA 2005 and pro ev is by far the superior. I expect this trend to continue with PE5 and FIFA 2006. Konami can make good sport games whilst EA invariably do not.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
pro evo has always been better than fifa, even more so in the last two years or so, comes out here on friday, which incidentaly is the day i only have 2 lessons in the morning at 6th form and the rest of the day free :) so i know how il be spending my afternoon.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I've no idea where the "not out yet" things are coming from, as we got PES 5 delivered this morning. We also rented FIFA last week.

And it's not even worth comparing; Pro is better than the previous incarnations & FIFA is horrible.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
I've no idea where the "not out yet" things are coming from, as we got PES 5 delivered this morning. We also rented FIFA last week.
Was that a pre-order?

If so that means it's due out on Friday, as is FM06....

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Pro ev is better no doubt i compared Pro ev 4 with fifa 2005 & pro's graphics was much better.

Shoaib

Banned
Is there any difference between Winning Eleven (American/Japanese version) & PES (ROW version)?If not,then why do these respective versions have different names?

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I have pre-ordered Pro Evo 5 for tomorrow - and I cannot wait. Being heralded as the greatest football game ever, and I'm not surprised at all. Beats FIFA hands down.

simmy

International Regular
Pro Evo is one of the best games out. Fifa is an embarassment. Absolutely awful.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Shoaib said:
Is there any difference between Winning Eleven (American/Japenese version) & PES (ROW version)?If not,then why do these respective versions have different names?
Brand Awareness in different countries... same difference as the Philosopher's/Sorceror's Stone.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
well after playing pro evo 5 today, its safe to say that its the best yet, and thus is the best ever, i cant stress how much i reccomend it.

Shoaib

Banned
EA Sports have claimed that FIFA 06:Road to the World Cup on XBOX 360 will be the best soccer game ever.Does anyone know that when will they stop lying to their consumers/other soccer fans?