• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007 Melbourne Cup Cricketweb Sweep

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well in conjunction with CW MoneyMakers i am looking at Running a Melbourne Cup Sweep..

The sweep will run as a normal Sweep does...

It will be $5 to enter(Money will be deducted from your Money Makers account)..

The Person who has the winning Horse will win $100 for their Money Makers Account
2nd place will be $50, 3rd will be $25 and Last will be $10

At this stage there will only be 1 sweep however if there is enough interest then i will open more up...

To register for a sweep ticket you must post here...

Horses will be drawn once the field is finalised on Sunday the 30th of October...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, I'm game. For all I know about the gee-gees drawing a horse out of a hat seems as good a method of picking one as any to me! :D

PY

International Coach
Hey guys, information on MoneyMakers can be found in the first post of the thread called CW MoneyMakers (:D) and here.

Feel free to join in, no forms or anything like that and we try to make it with as little seriousness as possible. It's just a way of people betting without wasting their money (which is what betting is :p).