• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone play this game? Im just waiting to get my team so could anyone provide some tips :)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Just one thing, how long should it take for me to get my account. When i first signed up it said 12 for Australia...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
GoT_SpIn said:
Just one thing, how long should it take for me to get my account. When i first signed up it said 12 for Australia...
Should be pretty soon, there are still over a 1000 teams left open for Australia.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Ahh ok thanks, cant wait to get my team. Been 3 days :(

Any tips on how to spend my money ect. The other thread talks about results mostly

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
GoT_SpIn said:
Ahh ok thanks, cant wait to get my team. Been 3 days :(

Any tips on how to spend my money ect. The other thread talks about results mostly
http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost.php?p=598829&postcount=207

Take a look through that. It's a fairly rough guide, and I've changed my mind on a few things in there, but it's a decent starting point, I think. Other than that, the best you can do is to hope you get given a decent starting squad.

cameeel

International Captain
GoT_SpIn said:
Took me 2 months, but they expanded it in september