• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (fm 2005) pt2

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys this is where the new action will take place........

as blewy explained before we where buckleys on what the team had been given to progress any where but down, so this will be a lot more challenging and more exciting and hopefully everyone gets involved.......

i wont place th match pics up here i will have them up here as a zip file, easier for every one to download......

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
first friendly

v wisla

i will be zipping all the game files up so its easier to download, league tables and stuff i will keep posting normally

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Wisla Krakow outplays Webbers

In the first match of their 5-match European tour, the Webbers suffered a 0-2 loss to the top Polish side Wisla Krakow. The Polish side were completely dominant, and both keepers - Pickup and Gray - had a hard time between the sticks, and Pickup conceded two goals to the stellar Tomasz Majewski. The Web made ten changes at half-time, and the second XI performed somewhat more credibly, but were still threatened by the strong passing play of Wisla. The Web were left to rue too many missed passes, as Majewski, Daniel Gawron and Piotr Janicki carved through the defence once they got the ball. The Web will need to lift their game seriously if they are to compete in the Championship this year.

WISLA KRAKOW 2 (Majewski 12, 44)
WEBBERS FC 0

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not gonna be easy getting through a season as a bunch of little kids, is it! We'll all be dead by Christmas :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Wisla Krakow outplays Webbers

In the first match of their 5-match European tour, the Webbers suffered a 0-2 loss to the top Polish side Wisla Krakow. The Polish side were completely dominant, and both keepers - Pickup and Gray - had a hard time between the sticks, and Pickup conceded two goals to the stellar Tomasz Majewski. The Web made ten changes at half-time, and the second XI performed somewhat more credibly, but were still threatened by the strong passing play of Wisla. The Web were left to rue too many missed passes, as Majewski, Daniel Gawron and Piotr Janicki carved through the defence once they got the ball. The Web will need to lift their game seriously if they are to compete in the Championship this year.

WISLA KRAKOW 2 (Majewski 12, 44)
WEBBERS FC 0
great stuff mate keep it going

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
bugssy said:
webbers v mersin i.y
Erm, bugs? The match attached is completely different from the screenshots... :wacko:

Same for the Manisaspor match.

Oh well, going by the screenies:

WEBHEADS STRUGGLE IN TURKISH HEAT

A crucial early blunder from Neil Pickup saw Cricket Web lose 0-1 to Mersin Idman Yurdu, a Turkish Second Division team that was last promoted in 2002. In an evenly fought game, the Web failed to win the headers in the box, or their crosses were intercepted. Sahin Bülent's goal in the fourth minute was fumbled in by Pickup, who along with David Kearsley had a disappointing match. Craig Walsh and Jamee Gray (subbed on for Pickup at half-time) were the stars for the Webheads, while Bülent was man of the match for his goal, although Kaya Hakan made some very good saves and also had a claim for the title.

MERSIN IDMAN YURDU 1 (Bülent 4)
WEBBERS FC 0

Booked: Walsh (Web):

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Erm, bugs? The match attached is completely different from the screenshots... :wacko:

Same for the Manisaspor match.

Oh well, going by the screenies:

WEBHEADS STRUGGLE IN TURKISH HEAT

A crucial early blunder from Neil Pickup saw Cricket Web lose 0-1 to Mersin Idman Yurdu, a Turkish Second Division team that was last promoted in 2002. In an evenly fought game, the Web failed to win the headers in the box, or their crosses were intercepted. Sahin Bülent's goal in the fourth minute was fumbled in by Pickup, who along with David Kearsley had a disappointing match. Craig Walsh and Jamee Gray (subbed on for Pickup at half-time) were the stars for the Webheads, while Bülent was man of the match for his goal, although Kaya Hakan made some very good saves and also had a claim for the title.

MERSIN IDMAN YURDU 1 (Bülent 4)
WEBBERS FC 0

Booked: Walsh (Web):

u have confused the crap out of me, i just watched the game file and it matches with the screen shots posted........

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Webbers v ajax (friendly 6)

game stats between webbes and ajax, with it being the last friendly it was a good hit out to see how we would fair against the championship. alot of guys putting there arms up for a stake in the first x1 with numerous positions on a rotation basis....

Attachments

Last edited: