• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (fm 2005) pt2

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Erm, bugs? The match attached is completely different from the screenshots... :wacko:

Same for the Manisaspor match.

Oh well, going by the screenies:

WEBHEADS STRUGGLE IN TURKISH HEAT

A crucial early blunder from Neil Pickup saw Cricket Web lose 0-1 to Mersin Idman Yurdu, a Turkish Second Division team that was last promoted in 2002. In an evenly fought game, the Web failed to win the headers in the box, or their crosses were intercepted. Sahin Bülent's goal in the fourth minute was fumbled in by Pickup, who along with David Kearsley had a disappointing match. Craig Walsh and Jamee Gray (subbed on for Pickup at half-time) were the stars for the Webheads, while Bülent was man of the match for his goal, although Kaya Hakan made some very good saves and also had a claim for the title.

MERSIN IDMAN YURDU 1 (Bülent 4)
WEBBERS FC 0

Booked: Walsh (Web):

mate love these little match reports keep em coming !

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
news

all sorts of news regarding the webbers and the league

news contains the following guys

manager targets fc in backlash

malones response to levien outburst

manager impressed on webbers fc

todays results 10.08.04

webbers fc turns pro

Attachments

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great stuff bugssy.. great to see it starting up again. Hopefully we will get a few more people posting in here within a few days and get some spirit going.

A decent start to the season also good to see Mr. Ponting make the team of the week. Well done lads.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
League Cup 1st round

Webbers where up against english league 2 minows mansfield but in this competition anything can happen. Mansfield have never played in the league cup and are making there debuts along with Webbers FC. here is all the action

Attachments

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys are you all happy with the win zip instead of posting the pics or is it still taking too long for dial up guys....if you have any suggestions please let me know, and lets all get involved guys and leave comments. makes it more rewarding to see you guys enjoying it.

Cloete

International Captain
bugssy said:
ok guys are you all happy with the win zip instead of posting the pics or is it still taking too long for dial up guys....if you have any suggestions please let me know, and lets all get involved guys and leave comments. makes it more rewarding to see you guys enjoying it.
I was far happier with the pictre files, the zip files are too time consuming and I can't always be bothered with them. You have to unzip them, look at them and then delete them. Wit hthe pictures I could just click it and go off that...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
I was far happier with the pictre files, the zip files are too time consuming and I can't always be bothered with them. You have to unzip them, look at them and then delete them. Wit hthe pictures I could just click it and go off that...

ok i will do zips and picsturs so every one is happy

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hopefully thats better guys zip with all the files and some screen shots with some of the files, i leave it up to you guys which ones you want but they are both there for all to see.....dsl and dial up.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Good start to the season, with many of the guys playing well. Well Done to Cloete and Neil on their new contracts :p

Go Webbers! :)