• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vic Orthdox - Awesome cricket player?

Hoggy31

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
He's the team whipping-boy, they're all jealous of his super-star status so they try and ruin his figures by bowling him at bad times........
Sounds familiar :sleep:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well guys, amazing news for me then.
I got a shock call today of the KNCB..im in for Holland U19 Trials! I cant believe it myself yet.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
kwek said:
I got a shock call today of the KNCB..im in for Holland U19 Trials! I cant believe it myself yet.
Well done kwekmeister, congrats, thats great news. Soon you'll be playing with your idol Daan van Bunge! :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Congrats Jack and best of luck for the future.

I hope you remain being the much loved vic_orthodox on the forum and reach many great heights.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
kwek said:
Sledge Kervezee a bit for me, will you? That lad needs to be brought down to earth a bit :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
kwek said:
It's a shame you've already spectacularly failed to qualify for Sri Lanka 2006, isn't it? :)

You'll still be U19 in 2008, won't you? Then's the chance!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes Neil I will be U19 in 2008, now i just have to get in that team!(long way to go that!)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, good work Tarick! Bat well, bowl better and lets hope you have a bit of good luck along the way.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
kwek said:
Awesome, good on you mate, great news

andyc

Pratyush said:
Congrats Jack and best of luck for the future.

I hope you remain being the much loved vic_orthodox on the forum and reach many great heights.
Who's he then?

andyc

Neil Pickup said:
It's currently 16.32 in Delhi, so I'd guess it's still in progress.
Ah sweet, so the Jack McNamara whirlwind half century is still on