• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (Official Post)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
New Club The Webbers have been busy with admin the last week in time for the start of the championship. With scouts very busy getting a side together they have some up with a side or youth and talent which should see the newly formed club go well in the coming years........

It looks promising with a nice new stadium and board members, youthful team and it has the looks of a good solid club.

Players stats and all news and reviews and all files will be left here along with the weekly review of al games played, in the Webbers Times

all your thoughts would be beneficary as it is a club game. the side which is made up of 28 playes will all get rotatd evenly through out the season with 40 odd games there will be injuries so at first please dont get angry.management will strive to make this team stay together for aslong as possible.....thank you for your time gentleman know lets enjoy the camp and pre season friendlys we have in store.....

ok data base done however it has done somefunny things with countries and has put a couple of players under the U.A.E.............hopefully this doesnt matter as the game has been started and saved.......

will put up the new stats and info soon....

let the games begin

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jamee999 said:
Gotta love Charging out 20, Pace 20.

That's Henry-esque pace I believe.
You're clearly not the number one keeper, though, are you? 'Cos you're about four foot eight and are gonna get flattened whenever anyone goes for a 50-50 wi'yer...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Ahem... I was 5''7 aged 13, and I'm almost 5''12 IRL, I'll be easily 6 foot 4 or even 6 come 18.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Agent TBY said:
LMAO, Kurt Christensen transfer listed. :lol: :laugh:

i will fix up all the non contracted and transfer listed players very soon. off to work but will do games tonight

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stuff Rob, great work.

...buuut can I have my name changed to Nath Patrick? If it`s too late that`s fine, just wondering.

Keep it up. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Natural fitness of 9 and Jumping of 6 - oh dear and anybody please don't expect me to be finishing off any moves.

BTW who want's Marc?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Natural fitness of 9 and Jumping of 6 - oh dear and anybody please don't expect me to be finishing off any moves.

BTW who want's Marc?
not as bad as dylan, AMC with passing of 2

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Craig said:

BTW who want's Marc?
I have a Natural Fitness of 4...should really lay off the smokes during footy season.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i will be keeping some stats for end of season stuff aswell with players goals and man of the match stuff............will be vey interesting....