• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (fm 2005)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys i am doing it on football manager 2005, however with a twist. instead of me doing all the games, posting stats and doing the match reports we are all going to do the match reports, however i guess that will depend on how many ppl actually have fm2005 asi will save the pkm files , upload them and let you guys write the match reports of the game files.......that way i will do say 5 games a week and each member of the squad has all week to write up the match reports that way the burden isnt on myself and it gets all you guys more involved, if you dont want to writ the rpeorts then maybe we an have a list of ppl that will....

all those who where in the previous side if you are keen to be in my side then just say so, if you are new and want to be a part we will need the following details......

using fm5 i want to create a soccer side in a div , what i need are the following details if you are interested. there will be a game or 2 every day.

There are contributions that you need to decide which ones you want to use. we call them the seven 20's.
these are as follows

corners, crossing, dribbling, finishing, first touch, heading, long shots, long throws, marking, passing, penalty taking, set pieces, tackling, technique, throw ins, adaptability, ambition, controversy, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, tempermant, aggresion, anticipation, bravery, consistency, creativity, decisions, determination, dirtiness, flair, important mayches, influence, off the ball, positioning, teamwork, work rate, acceleration, agility, balance, injury proness, jumping, natural fitness, pace, stamina, strength, versatility, left foot, right foot,

Name: Rob Malone (Bugssy) nic name to be used on game
DoB: 13/08/1975
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: English
Position: DMC (Defensive midfielder centre)
Preferred foot: Either
Seven 20s: Marking, Acceleration, work rate, Set Pieces, positioning, long shots, pressure

i want to put a team together and watch us destroy all the divisons on embarking up to the premier division.

will need the following positions

if we have more players then we will be doing a rotating system.

all those interested please leave your details as per above and the sooner we get numbers the better and quicker we can get it going.

previous stats will be on the following if you want changes just advise and i will change them accordingly

these are all the following stats i have from the last game, if you would liek to edit your stats then go ahead, but i really do want to start this asap.....

Name: Simon Fitzsimmons (broncoman)
DoB: 10/08/1984
Position: AML/C
Seven 20s: Crossing, dribbling, first touch, passing, tecnique, creativity, flair

Name: Brendon Goff (Blewy)
DoB: 02/04/1980
Second Nationality: Scottish
Position: Striker
Seven 20s: Pace, Finishing, Heading, Consistency, First Touch, Influence, Anticipation

Name: Ash Chaulk
DoB: 17/06/1985
Position: Midfield,
Seven 20s: Finishing, Acceleration, Set Pieces, consistency, long shots, stamina, decisions

Name: Myles Hutchinson (Dark Hunter)
DoB: 11/10/1989
Second Nationality: Italian
Position: Forward
Preferred foot: Right
Seven 20s: Long Shots, Penalty Taking, Corners, Aggression, Pressure, Strength, Determination

Name: Mr. Ponting
DoB: 01/09/1987
Position: Midfield
Seven 20s: tempermant, Dribbling, Passing, Set Pieces, consistency, aggression, anticipation

Well I actually play midfield or defence, but seen as nobody has put defender down I'll be the first.

Name: Dave Watt
DoB: 24/10/1988
Position: DC
Seven 20s: Aggression, Tackling, Strength, Heading, Jumping, Work Rate, Pace

Name: Jamee Gray(jamee999)
DoB: 16/11/85(made me older to my late teens to get me a game or 2)
Nationality: English
Second Nationality: Scottish
Position: GK
Preferred foot: Both
Seven 20s:140 oh wait...
Rushing out,Speed,Agility,Kicking,Penaltys,Reflexes,Handli ng

chris butler (cbuts)
DOB: 12/2/85
nationality: new zealander
2nd nationality: English
Position: keeper
foot: both (left favoured)
Pace, Finishing, Heading, Consistency, First Touch, Influence, Anticipation

Name: Nath Patrick (Nnanden)
DoB: 12/9/84 (hehe)
Nationality: Croatian
Second Nationality: Croatia
Position: Midfield
Preferred Foot: Left
Seven 20s: Dribbling, Finishing, Anticipation, Work Rate, Acceleration, Tackling, Stamina

Name: Dave Richards
DoB: 09/04/1982
Nationality: England
Position: AM/F LC
Preferred foot: Left
Seven 20s:creativity, finishing, passing, pace, tackling, technique, consistency

Name: Craig Walsh
DoB: 11 June 1985
Nationality: New Zealander
2nd Nationality: Dutch
Position: Central defender (or anywhere in defense)
Preferred foot: right
Seven 20's: tackling, technique, consistent, brave, pace, determination, passing

Marc Robbins
7/11/78
England
SC
20s in Finishing, Pace, Heading, Long Shots, Positioning, Stamina, Set Pieces

Daniel Mahaffey (Haffy)
12/10/88
Australian
Croatian
Striker
right footed
passing, positioning, right footed, dirtyness, dribbling, flair, off the ball

Name: David Kearsley (Kears)
DoB: 13/05/1989
Position: DML
Seven 20s: marking, tackling, pressure, consistency, work rate, acceleration, pace

Xavier Rose
26/11/87
Jamaican
D/DM/AM
Either
work rate,crossing,long shots,long throws,pace,penalty taking,stamina

Name: Age Master
DoB: 06/03/1986
Second Nationality: Italian
Position: AMC
Seven 20s: Acceleration, work rate, Penalty taking, passing, long shots, dribbling, finishing

Name: Håkon Mørk
DoB: 04/10/1987
Nationality: Norwegian
Position: D/DM L/C/R
Seven 20s: Tackling, Determination, Aggression, Ambition, Marking, Teamwork, Work Rate

Name: Ian Markus
DoB/ 15/10/1985
Second nationality: German
Position: Centre Back/ Right Back
7 20's: marking, set pieces, tackling, technique, ambition, decisions, positioning

Name: Kurt Christensen
DoB/ 11/06/1985
Nationality: New Zealand
Second nationality: Danish
Position: Left Mid/Wing
20s: finishing, long shots, passing, professionalism, crossing, agility, pace, left foot

Name: Reuben Thomas
DoB/ 22/09/1986
Nationality: New Zealand
Second nationality: Portugal
Position: Left Forward
Preferred Foot: Left
20s: finishing, long shots, passing, agility, pace, consistency, dribbling, left foot

Name: Kenny Dobson
DOB: 21/4/87
Nationality: Japanese
2nd NAtionality: Australian
POsitoin: Right Wing
20's: Crossing, Passing, acceleration, agility, pace, stamina, influence off the ball

Name: Neil Pickup
DoB: 30/08/1985
Position: Utility Player - I've played everywhere... GK/D/DM/M/AM/F RLC
Preferred foot: Right Only
Seven 20s: loyalty, pressure, temperament, important matches, influence, work rate, penalty taking

Name: Andrew Cloete (Cloete)
DoB: 8 October 1985
Nationality: AUstralian
2nd Nationality: San Marino
Position: DM/M/AM/F RLC
Seven 20's: passing, dribbling, stamina, crossing, finishing, creativity, pace

Name: Nathan Hoy
DoB: 2/08/1982
Second Nationality: Portugal
Seven 20s: heading, marking, decisions, positioning, jumping, pace, stamina

Name: Alex Crampton
DoB: 13/09/86 (making myself older)
Position: D/M RLC
Seven 20s: decisions, positioning, stamina, work rate, first touch, anticipation, tackling.

ok i guess what i need is a list of who will be happy to do match reports each week, in turns, so if everyone does it you will only need to do it say 1 week in every 20 odd....

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
also i want your views on what division we want to go into in england what team we want to take over.

no match reports will be needed , what i will do is that for those ppl who have fm2005 i will save and upload the pkm file to this thread.you can then download it and watch it on your own gme, then once a week i will do a review on what has happened anddo little reviews on injuries and news through out the week, this cuts down time on reports which will be easier for me to run

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugs i want to change my 7 twenties to Crossing, dribbling, first touch, passing, tecnique, creativity, flair

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
also guys i will start the data base tonight aussie time so i give ppl all day to join or change there stats

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys i guess we also need to know how many ppl have fm2005 so you can view the pkm files, and if you dont would you be happy with the weekly review on how your travelling

feedback guys

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
just leave your name if your in and allready have stats above if no stats and youw ant to join just follow all the others and leave stats and you will be added

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
I've got FM2005, great idea bugs!

Name: Nathan Hoy
DoB: 2/08/1982
Second Nationality: Portugal
Seven 20s: heading, marking, decisions, positioning, jumping, pace, stamina

Craig

World Traveller
Good enough for me.

I have Footy Manager 2005 so go for it.

Who wears the captain's armband?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stuff Rob.

Can I switch around my nationality so Croatian is first? Thanks.

Other than that, awesome. As long as I can see match results and the like w/o owning the game. :)

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Name: Alex Crampton
DoB: 13/09/86 (making myself older)
Position: D/M RLC
Seven 20s: decisions, positioning, stamina, work rate, first touch, anticipation, tackling.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Stuff Rob.

Can I switch around my nationality so Croatian is first? Thanks.

Other than that, awesome. As long as I can see match results and the like w/o owning the game. :)

no worries mate

all done

yer mate iw ill post that stuff up aswell for every one

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Clever idea.

I'd be up for it - I'd just need to figure out what the hell I've done wrong with FM (downloaded a skin and it's now gone completely Librarian-poo)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Name: Sriram Gurunathan [Sriram]
DoB: 21/10/1987 [Do something so you don't lose me]
Nationality: Indian
Second Nationality : Spanish
Position: DM/M/AMC
Preferred foot: Both
Seven 20s: Stamina, consistency, creativity, passing, tackling, positioning, strength. [Yes, I'm better than Vieira]