• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

N.P.C thread

Blaze

Banned
Well the NZ provincial rugby season kicked off last night with Waikato far too strong for a disapointing Taranaki. Southland are currently leading Canterbury 10-9 at half time.

Blaze

Banned
lord_of_darkness said:
GO harbour!

You might struggle this year losing Evans and Newby. You won't have McCalister for the first few rounds either and Jonah is out as well.

nibbs

International Captain
Blaze said:
You might struggle this year losing Evans and Newby. You won't have McCalister for the first few rounds either and Jonah is out as well.
hmmm, Jonah... I'm not really sure why he's bothering with this comeback. He's a absolute legend, and I can't see him doing anything special when he eventually makes his return which could maybe tarnish his reputation imo

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
GO harbour!
Too right!

We have lost a few players though it's true, will be interesting to see how we go against Auckland.

Blaze

Banned
nibbs said:
hmmm, Jonah... I'm not really sure why he's bothering with this comeback. He's a absolute legend, and I can't see him doing anything special when he eventually makes his return which could maybe tarnish his reputation imo

Wait and see Nibbs.. it's what he wants to do, there is nothing wrong with him giving it another crack.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
Well the NZ provincial rugby season kicked off last night with Waikato far too strong for a disapointing Taranaki. Southland are currently leading Canterbury 10-9 at half time.
Canterbury eventually too strong in the end though, Wellington with a good win too - although Northland performed better than I expected TBH.

Auckland currently dominating against North Harbour.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
nibbs said:
I don't have a problem with him returning, the injury he's suffering obviously has nothing to do with his kidney and he deserves to choose his own path with the amazing benchmark he used to set at the international level.