• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sportal Premier League Dream Team

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well we have the Sportal NRL comp, and now the Premier League Competition has opened up..

Very much in the mold of the NRL one, where you get paired up against a person each week...

If you want to join.. only 19 places left...

Here is the link: http://soccer.sportal.virtualsports.com.au/

Here is the LEAGUE CODE: 890855, you will need this to enter the Private League...

Get in FAST!!!

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm in. I support a team full of cheats, divers & mercenaries (apparantly :p ) so Cheats & Divers it is (only 18 characters to play with, you see!).

BTW I got an e-mail from Sportal about their Prem tipping comp too, anyone up for that? I'm sure all the NRL Fantasy managers got the e-mail too.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Oh, I'll be merciful and not enter. I've learnt from the AFL one - once you win the premiership once, there's no use losing your dignity when you don't win it the next year. :(

cometer

State Regular
Mister Wright said:
I've joined. I've got no idea what I'm doing and will probably finish last...but what the hey.
Sounds like we've got a few that have no idea cause i don't have a very good idea but i've joined as Cometer United and we'll see how i go. I'm not expecting to do very well but im in for the fun of the whole comp.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not going to bother. Just Like WCC and the NRL one, I'll probably lose interest at several points and eventually give up altogether.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
I'm not going to bother. Just Like WCC and the NRL one, I'll probably lose interest at several points and eventually give up altogether.
& the Aussies have the cheek to suggest we're a nation of losers!! :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just thought I'd give this a nudge. Still nine places available & only just over a day left.

Come on all you footy fans, time to put your (fantasy) money where your mouths are!! :p