• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sportal Premier League Dream Team

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I'm b*ggered for the midweek games. I've got 3 Manure, 2 Liverpool & 1 Charlton player.
hmm i've gone for a gamble replacing rooney and cisse with Defoe and Phillips

unfortunately Reina will have to stay

Reina
Cole
Carr
Jaidi
Lampard
Pennant
Davids
Hleb
Defoe
Henry(cpt)
Phillips

Bench:
Enckelman
Heinze
whitbread
Gerrard

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
phew

"Aston Villa are boosted by the return of striker Kevin Phillips for tomorrow night’s clash with Portsmouth at Fratton Park.

Phillips has recovered from the stomach strain that ruled him out of last weekend’s 1-0 defeat at Manchester United."

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I'm b*ggered for the midweek games. I've got 3 Manure, 2 Liverpool & 1 Charlton player.
Same with me. 3 Manure, 2 Liverpool, 3 Wigan and 1 Everton player.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
Same with me. 3 Manure, 2 Liverpool, 3 Wigan and 1 Everton player.
Ah, fudge! I've got one Toffee too. Forgot they're going out of the Champions League.... :p

Not that Li Tie has actually played yet, mind! v much a "I'm running out of money" purchase!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Not that Li Tie has actually played yet
He broke his shin back in February and hadn't played between then and Everton's two reserve matches this season. Needs a tad to get into his stride