You lost to me tho & I'm not so great
You lost to me tho & I'm not so great
RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006
Big win over Simon. This convict does know a thing or two about the EPL
Another week, another win for Marc. Now 15 from 15 after overcoming the valiant Goffys Tigers by 20. Also wins for the rest of the top five, but my Cheats & Divers beating Hoggy's BunchOfSheilas allows Anthony's Watsons Blue Army to creep into the top six.
At the bottom there were predicatble defeats for Cloete, Mr Wright & Peter and Sam Vimes is unluckily shaded by a single point by Jamee's Foxes, who now border on mid-table respectibility in 13th!
Manager of the week is me with 191 (yay! ) preventing SP from making it a hat-trick by only 2 points & Gazza of the week is Mr Wright with 60.
GOFFY'S LEAGUE ROUND 15 - RESULTS
Pete United 101 def by 171 Cometer United
Goffys Tigers 148 def by 168 The AAAS
BunchOfSheilas 105 def by 191 Cheats & Divers
Rohan Riders 60 def by 148 PSV Eindhoven
Dragons 140 def 102 Andrew Athletic
Citizens Erased 102 def by 189 Scaly Piscine FC
Wrong Shaped ball 146 def by 175 Watsons Blue Army
Nevawinagame Untd 161 def by 187 The Wheelie Bins
Jamee's Foxes 89 def 88 Glimt XI
liverpool 168 def 110 superkingdave
1. The AAAS (Marc) 15-0 2221 (+605) 45
2. Cheats & Divers (Dale) 14-1 2356 (+883) 42
3. Cometer United (David) 12-3 2096 (+664) 36
4. Scaly Piscine FC (Craig) 11-4 2204 (+465) 33
5. Dragons (Stephen) 11-4 1943 (+382) 33
6. Watsons Blue Army (Anthony) 9-6 1791 (+118) 27
7. BunchOfSheilas (Nick) 9-6 1580 (-73) 27
8. liverpool (rob) 8-7 1755 (+31) 24
9. Wrong Shaped ball (Sean) 8-7 1825 (+22) 24
10. PSV Eindhoven (Simon) 7-8 1595 (+37) 21
11. The Wheelie Bins (Alex) 7-8 1726 (-69) 21
12. superkingdave (David) 6-9 1659 (-133) 18
13. Jamee's Foxes (Jamee) 6-9 1519 (-298) 18
14. Nevawinagame Untd (Dylan) 6-9 1593 (-354) 18
15. Goffys Tigers (Brendon) 5-10 1554 (-161) 15
16. Citizens Erased (Sriram) 5-10 1613 (-242) 15
17. Glimt XI (Håkon) 3-12 1343 (-369) 9
18. Pete United (Peter) 3-12 1363 (-446) 9
19. Rohan Riders (Kyle) 3-12 1159 (-603) 9
20. Andrew Athletic (Andrew) 2-13 1277 (-459) 6
Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion
- As featured in The Independent.
"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
- Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence
Big game this next round though - the 2 transfers will definitely be something I have to think about for this one!
marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!
Anyone want to join the Society?
Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.
Sunderland are looking like they're about to hit form....Originally Posted by marc71178
So you'll be replacing Rooney and Horse with Elliott and Kyle then?
Either them or Heskey & Pandiani!Originally Posted by marc71178
Next season, someone's got to tell me about this before it starts.
I'll kick all your asses.....except Marc's, by the look of things.
Marc's just been dead jammy, I mean I've nearly scored as many points as him and I got a zero for the first week.Originally Posted by Barney Rubble
World Scrabble Champion 2014. National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
Countdown Series 57 Champion
King of the Arcade
Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:
MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk
157.4 points per week > 148.1 points per weekOriginally Posted by marc71178
Total points is irrelevant in the League structure.
It was an illustration of your jamminess in not having lost... *yet*.Originally Posted by marc71178
No, it actually shows how I've looked at my team and my opponents teams before games and decided if I *need* to make transfers (since there's a limit and I want some flexibility later on)
Na, you won one game by 1 point and have had several low 20 point victories that could easily have gone the other way. If you looked at 100 parallel universes you'd have lost games in 90 of them at the very least.Originally Posted by marc71178
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)