• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NRL Manager 2004

Blaze

Banned
I know there is quite a following for League on this forum and so I thought that I would let everyone know about a game called NRL Manager 2004. The link is in Prince EWS's sig and I think he is involved with the game in some form.

The Link is: http://nrlmanager.sonnexh.com/forum/

How many people have heard of this game before?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i know all about it, the demo (of a very early version of the game) is out if people want to have a look at that too

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
the release of the full version is a fair way off, but do keep an eye out, its got alot of potential.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
this was asked on the forum, they are keeping it at 2004 because it will start with the 2004 season.