• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Agent TBY said:
A Man Utd supporter admitting he was wrong? :-O
its just this once because it was an obvious blunder on my behalf, but i wont be making it a habit...

Craig

World Traveller
I hope Emre does well for Newcastle.

I heard 4m was the price, but I have read that it hasn't been disclosed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Scaly piscine said:
I thought that's what the CDMs were all about?

Anyway, should be another easy romp home to the title for Chelsea this season I think.
why would a box to box midfielder only play well against poor sides?

Cloete

International Captain
sledger said:
why would a box to box midfielder only play well against poor sides?
Sledger, dunno if you'll see this. But it seemed an appropriate thread to tell you that your team is due in 1 and a half hours...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
wtf !!! oh ****, there is no way i can get that done i dont think, give me a few mins, but if i cant get it sorted will you be able to use my one from last week? il try download it now, but il have to give you the confirmation codes on here rather than in email.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Scaly piscine said:
I dunno, wasn't me who said he was a relegation fodder team bully.
but you said that all players like him did was play well against poor sides, how can you prove that ?

Cloete

International Captain
sledger said:
wtf !!! oh ****, there is no way i can get that done i dont think, give me a few mins, but if i cant get it sorted will you be able to use my one from last week? il try download it now, but il have to give you the confirmation codes on here rather than in email.
I guess someone hasn't been checking the site lately :p

Check the bar near the top

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
sorry mate i was looking at it yesterday and it just didnt go through, il have it done in a few mins, can i tell you the access code thingy on here thuis once?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sledger said:
but you said that all players like him did was play well against poor sides, how can you prove that ?
Hmm you've got CDMs (central defensive midfielders?) confused with CDMs (crybaby diving mercenaries or Rrrrr....... sssssss...... nal there I said it)

Scaly piscine

sledger said:
yes, because gerrard, gattuso, vieira and makelele are all such diving cry babies.
Vieira is... anyway that's not what I meant, when I say the CDMs I mean those cheating, diving ar$es from north London.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yes well, im sure that you being higher and more mighty than any of us must support a far more refined footballing side.

and as for the comments about cheating north londoners, yes i agree, spurs are a disgrace.

Scaly piscine

I don't support club sides, they're just companies with massively overpaid staff - I don't see any good reason to support one company particularly as they're all thoroughly dislikeable, just some are more dislikeable than others...

Only international football really interests me, but then that is ruined by most major competitions being directly or indirectly decided by a glorified coin tossing competition.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
firstly you can argue the point about them just being companies to pretty much any sport worldwide,
secondly fair enough about you following international competitions as a priority, but im not entirely sure where you are coming from with the suggestion of glorified coin tossing, care to elaborate?