• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tom Halsey said:
Crouch is a perfectly good club player if you ask me (good enough for Liverpool's needs anyway IMO), even if he isn't international class.
And how can you say he isn't?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i'll be interested to see is Cole starts in the now supremely star studded Chelsea line-up next season. For sure Lampard, Makelele & Ballack will start, Cole will have to battle with Essein. Damn if Chelsea play to potential really they could win every single competition next season..

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
aussie said:
i'll be interested to see is Cole starts in the now supremely star studded Chelsea line-up next season. For sure Lampard, Makelele & Ballack will start, Cole will have to battle with Essein. Damn if Chelsea play to potential really they could win every single competition next season..
What about Robben?
Based on Joe Cole's performance tonight you'd easily say that Robben and Cole were the same type of player.
Essien is being groomed to take over from Makelele, SWP to play league cup games and against small-fry in the FA Cup.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Bellamy behaved himself really so that's either Hughes' influence or he's grown up. You choose.
First couple of years at Newcastle he behaved (aside from taking swipes at Coventry)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
What was his beef about his old team?

Holding him back or were rubbish?
I believe Bellamy said something along the lines of Coventry were no more of bigger club than Hull City.