• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
dont worry jamee mate, us arsenal fans will stick it out, good times for arsenal are ahead, this paves the way for fabregas and flamini, we will also soon see what hleb is like, and with any luck a new player will be in to replace vieira, malouda and baraja are some names to come up.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
It will be intersting too see how arsenal fair without Vieira i everyone is pointing to his performance last year but i think now his is gone he will be missed and a new player will have too be brought in. Still i am tipping Arsenal for the title

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
I hope not as i want him too stay at newcastle and wenger is not stupid enough to bid stupid money for him

Brentford for promotion martin allen will take them up this year

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Pogliacomi
Scott Owen Swailes Stam
Liddell Butcher Wellens Warne
Beckett Killen

thats the league one winning side this season :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Filan
Wright Jackson Chimbonda Baines
Teale Bullard Kavanagh McCulloch
Ellington Roberts

That's the team to finish bottom of the premiership?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
No it won't.

I think Man Utd will do better this season. Van der Sar improves the keeping and Park could provide some more spark in the midfield. That however is not the worry. The problem's upfront. If van Nistelrooy, Rooney and Smith can remain injury free this season then....Saha?Well??Who knows? Fergie says he's planning to bring in one more player. Wonder who he's got his eye on.At least second spot IMO.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sledger said:
miss what exactly? his poor performances for the last two years, he only seems to play well against mickey mouse sides like crystal palace, he hasnt performed like the real vieira for a long time now, either he isnt trying or his injuries have got the better of him, either way arsenal will be better off moving on and getting someone new in, they need a change, although they should have perhaps got more of a fee for him imo.
I thought that's what the CDMs were all about?

Anyway, should be another easy romp home to the title for Chelsea this season I think.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
It looks ok but why'd they have to go blue. That just sucks. If it somehow improves performance then it's great!!

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
I think Man Utd will do better this season.
yea i have that feeling as well..., i'm looking foward to see how park will play alongside Keane, Giggs, butt etc in mid-field. Thats a mouth watering prospect :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
yea i have that feeling as well..., i'm looking foward to see how park will play alongside Keane, Giggs, butt etc in mid-field. Thats a mouth watering prospect :D
Didn't he go to Newcastle? :blink: