• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
was du to an awful defence, cannot blame that on him, rotherham had an awful side last year, pollit was once again their only bright spark in their relegation battle.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
West Brom, Sunderland and Portsmouth to go down for me, and hopefully there'll be a more interesting title race than last time..

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
West Brom, Wigan and Fulham down for me.

Wigan and West Brom both putting in a challenge for Sunderland's lowest points total record but ultimately failing by a few points.

The Buccaneers to consolidate 3rd spot

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
The 3 promoted teams will have too be favourites for relegation from the premiersip although as already said fulham and pourtsmouth could get dragged in and maybe someone like birmingham(i hope), but if i had to predict sunderland, west ham and wigan im afraid

Craig

World Traveller
cpr said:
Sunderland, West Ham and Portsmouth for me (cmon wigan, stay up!)

And i'm gonna get slated for being a man utd fan (its actually the closest club to me.... well bar NW Counties finest FC Trafford and arch rivals Flixton Town, even though i'm from flixton, but meh), my prediction for the season is...... 4th.... because lets face it, we couldnt score in a brothel.... As neil delightfully shows, Weebledo is just pants, Giggs is old, Scholes has lost it, Keane is decreped. Klebersen is somehow still employed.....

Boo, cheers for getting my hopes for a new season up guys......
What is your opinion of Glazer?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
not yet, but any second now, although im a devout arsenal fan, i really wont be all that sad to see him go, hes done very little in the last two years to justify the huge wages he demands, and for £18 million i will be happy to see him go and a new player come in his place.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sledger said:
not yet, but any second now, although im a devout arsenal fan, i really wont be all that sad to see him go, hes done very little in the last two years to justify the huge wages he demands, and for £18 million i will be happy to see him go and a new player come in his place.
If they can sell him for that much the CDMs will have done well, considering he's 29 and will be going downhill before long, if not already given how much someone like him relies on a bit of pace.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
oh, by the way do u know whether Man U's 1st game of the season againts Villa is at home or away??

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well the Bucanneers start with a road game at Goodison, the Villa game is next week at the NikeTrafford ball park.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Well the Bucanneers start with a road game at Goodison, the Villa game is next week at the NikeTrafford ball park.
ok cool, so is the man bucaneers (stupid name) going to seriously change from red to blue??

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
aussie said:
i reckon the gunners will miss him.
miss what exactly? his poor performances for the last two years, he only seems to play well against mickey mouse sides like crystal palace, he hasnt performed like the real vieira for a long time now, either he isnt trying or his injuries have got the better of him, either way arsenal will be better off moving on and getting someone new in, they need a change, although they should have perhaps got more of a fee for him imo.