• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

top five fav tennis players

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Piper said:
Then i'll just have to kick ur *** wont i?
if thats what you think. and this thread is supposed to be about tennis...

i thought id share i can serve quite well over 170km an hour, but i struggle to get any ground strokes into the court...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Not a big tennis fan, but like it from time to time..

1) Justin Henin-Hardenne
2) Andre Agassi
3) Wayne Black
4) Amelie Mauresmo
5) Maria Sharapova

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
i thought id share i can serve quite well over 170km an hour, but i struggle to get any ground strokes into the court...
thats not a bad serve speed, wouldn't have a clue what mine is, not quite that big i wouldn't have thought

Piper

International Captain
broncoman said:
if thats what you think. and this thread is supposed to be about tennis...
:-O Okay whats happened to my Simon? Whos hacked into Simons account?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
sampras
mcenroe
edberg
becker
borg

would be my top five in no particular order...

with other favourites including lendl, agassi, rafter, graf, hingis, chris evert....

Last edited: