• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Netball

nibbs

International Captain
Australia Vs. NZ in Sydney on Wednesday night. NZ to win imo. We are afterall, the world champs

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Piper said:
I guess its not really that big only gets coverage during the olympics etc... but we have to play it at school during the summer so
It's not even played in the Olympics!

I played a year of mixed netball, and we used to play it in PE. I reckon it's a great game, especially in a class environment where the offside restrictions means that everyone is important, unlike Basketball where the good players just hog it all the time.

ash chaulk

International Captain
ive played it socially got asked to play for state.... but naa u right

couple of my mates made all australian after state championships.

ash chaulk

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
It's not even played in the Olympics!

I played a year of mixed netball, and we used to play it in PE. I reckon it's a great game, especially in a class environment where the offside restrictions means that everyone is important, unlike Basketball where the good players just hog it all the time.
commonwealth games

King_Ponting

International Regular
ash chaulk said:
ive played it socially got asked to play for state.... but naa u right

couple of my mates made all australian after state championships.
Yeh wouldnt want to boast about it really ey........... the mens netball team???

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
....isnt netball the game that looks like korfball ? tss only lozers play that...no joke.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
there are similarities with Football, both the England Netball and Football teams have ugly players called Neville.

Played netball once or twice at Uni, every year we had a netball tournament and ****up between the Uni sports teams like netball, rugby, football hockey etc. Every year it was a men's football vs men's Rugby final

Dydl

International Debutant
My sister plays netball at school every Thursday and plays for a club outside of school on Saturdays. So, she lectures me a bit about it and asks me questions like every two minutes. So, for the simplicity of not having to have her asking me questions every two minutes, I learnt the basic rules, and said that I knew them, then purposefully forgot them.