• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

Agent TBY

International Captain
Cloete said:
For the record, the sim is now full! We currently have 1 person on the waiting list (who will be the first person to get a team if a maanger drops out) and that's Pratyush.
Aren't you jumping the gun a bit? I think we still need certain members to sign-up.

NikhilN

International Regular
I tried to sign up from the site, doesnt work...looks like its the waiting list for Nikhil.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Slats4ever said:
can u post a list of who's managing who?
I can say who is NOT managin Barcelona.

:(

Its unfair! No one should have been allowed to chose Barca while I was away.

*cries*

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pratyush said:
I can say who is NOT managin Barcelona.

:(

*cries*
whats fair is that people who have helped to get the sim up and running get first pick at teams, and a board member chose barca. so even if u werent away u wouldnt have gotten them anyway...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
Except if you have a tendency to go away, how would you manage a side anyway?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Except if you have a tendency to go away, how would you manage a side anyway?
When I have some work I would indeed go away which shouldnt concern you really.

If I take to manain a side it would be my look out and not yours that I manage it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
broncoman said:
whats fair is that people who have helped to get the sim up and running get first pick at teams, and a board member chose barca. so even if u werent away u wouldnt have gotten them anyway...
Ya I was just having some fun.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
If I take to manain a side it would be my look out and not yours that I manage it.
Unless by getting a side and not being around (WCC ring a bell) you deprive me of a place.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Unless by getting a side and not being around (WCC ring a bell) you deprive me of a place.
Oh you brought it up because of this did you?

I applied for a WCC squad a long time before I was given a squad which was all well because the slots were filled when I applied. When I was indeed given the squad, I didnt have the adequate time.

You register one day when you are free and months later If you are out of town for work or about to give an exam, you dont anticipate that.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
It's not the first time though...
What are you talking, first lying on the cricket chat thread and now, I just go for registering on a football sim and you start attacking me.

You are a disgrace on the forums behaving like this.

Cloete

International Captain
marc when do you think we can expect a certain e-mail with a certain something in it arriving?

Agent TBY

International Captain
We strongly advice the others to sign-up as well, because you're not eligible to get a team or be on the waiting list if you've not signed up already.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Agent TBY said:
We strongly advice the others to sign-up as well, because you're not eligible to get a team or be on the waiting list if you've not signed up already.
By sending the email which I did, does it mean I am signed up?