• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

PY

International Coach
Ole Gunnar Solsjaer is 32 not 29 as it states. Though he does look 12 still which may have made things more difficult.

Not being picky, just thought you'd be interested.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Yeah, use the sign-up link. I think there are only 3 teams left managerless, better get cracking.

And yeah, keep posting your suggestions to alter the rosters, anything but statistics changes will be considered, and if you have a really strong case to alter somebody's stats, we'll look into it.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients. More information on filling in recipient form fields and variables can be found in the README file.
FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

The sign-up's not working for me.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I'll ask Sean to look into that one as soon as he comes back, might take till tomorrow to fix though. I think we might've rushed the site a bit, maybe we should've waited.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, we've done summat wrong.
[Blueyonder helpline mode]We apologise for this inconvenience and currently have our technicians working trying to solve the problem[/Blueyonder helpline mode]

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
PY said:
Ole Gunnar Solsjaer is 32 not 29 as it states. Though he does look 12 still which may have made things more difficult.

Not being picky, just thought you'd be interested.
During the transfer of info I think some of it got messed up.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Baconator said:
Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients. More information on filling in recipient form fields and variables can be found in the README file.
FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright
A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

The sign-up's not working for me.
Same here, although I guess other people are ahead of me in the queue for one of the last 3 teams anyway.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I got that too. I had dibs on Man Utd. It'd eb unfair if I didn't get them. I don't know which teams are taken already so this may be irrelevant.

Cloete

International Captain
Okay everyone:

For the time being our sign-up sheet is broken! So if everybody could please e-mail us at efm@cricketmail.net and use the questions on the sign-up page inside that e-mail

For the record, the sim is now full! We currently have 1 person on the waiting list (who will be the first person to get a team if a maanger drops out) and that's Pratyush.

To be placed on the waiting list do the above procedures.

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloete

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I would like to have Barcelona if possible.
You're on the waiting list Pratyush. Barcelona is taken by a board member (Dave).

Being on the waiting list means that when a manager drops out you have a chance to take his spot.

BTW No attributes will be updated. This is as close as we're going to get and we can't be perfect, so they're staying. Nationalities and ages we've changed.